วันศุกร์ที่ 13 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

I Always Want What I Cannot Have: A Rant

I've been so busy socializing lately that I haven't been online much. I dont know how I missed out on this but my friend has brought to my attention the new and very exciting development in the world of nail polish!! The OPI black Spotted!! Basically, its a special effects top coat which separates into little bubbles like so:



(Photo courtesey of Tasteslikeglitter and Polishartaddiction)

As I thought there could be nothing new in nail polishes, out this comes. I am quite amazed and I WANT WANT WANT WANT this. The bad news is that it only retails in Sephora France (why, OPI, why?) and I am sooooo far from France. The prices on ebay has been hiked up to 54 dollars! Dont these retail for 13.90 euros?? I dont know what to do!! HELP!!

If anybody in France is willing to do a swap with me I will be eternally grateful. Otherwise, I would have to wait for this to be launched in other countries, or for when my mother visits Aix En Provence in October. Is there even a Sephora store in Aix? Things are not looking too good for me here.

Ah... and the fact that I cannot purchase this makes me covet it even more! Damn you, OPI, just as I was about to quit you, you go and do THIS.

Goodbye.
I'm going to go cry in the corner for the night. haha


Kiss Kiss Sniffles Sniffles
Miss Bunny

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น